Amazing Love Family Conference
Friday, May 5 from 7:00pm – 8:30pm, and Saturday, May 6 from 9:00am – 12:30pm
“We are desperate to let people know that no matter what you’ve done; no matter what you’ve lived through, you can come out of it. You can be washed clean. You are redeemed.” — Jep & Jessica Robertson
The Amazing Love Family Conference is an uplifting experience that will point you and your family in the direction of happiness, peace, and freedom that’s closer than you know. This conference will help address the important desires and revive the power of hope by showing you that you are closer to the goal than you even dreamed. Instead of adding a list of “things to do,” this conference will teach you to focus and equip you with simple tools to bring your marriage and family to its highest potential.
Here are topics you will experience:
- Walking out your faith while navigating difficult family dynamics
- Creating a healthy marriage
- Raising kids in today’s culture
- Adoption and foster parenting
- Overcoming child abuse
Jep and Jessica Robertson open up about their personal trials, their early years together, and the challenges that might have destroyed them both had the grace of God not intervened.
*Childcare not provided
About the Speakers & Schedule
Jules Jeptha “Jep” Robertson, the youngest son of Phil and Kay Robertson, grew up in the duck blind. Jep continues with the goal his father began years ago, to bring the “Duckmen style” of hunting out of the swamps, into the editing room, and into the homes of duck hunting enthusiasts around the world. Jep resides in West Monroe, Louisiana, with his wife, Jessica, and their five children: Lily, Merritt, Priscilla, River, and Jules Augustus “Gus”.
Jessica Robertson and Jep have been married for more than 14 years, they met in 2001 and were married within two weeks after announcing their engagement. Jessica fits right in with the family. As a child, she grew up hunting on the weekends with her father in the woods of Louisiana. Jessica has a business background like many in the Robertson family, but not from working at Duck Commander. She previously worked in real estate as a licensed real estate agent, and most recently worked in sales.
- 6:15pm: Doors open, Hope Cafe is open and early seating
- 7:00: Welcome with live praise and worship
- Session One: Jep & Jessica Robertson with Stephen & Pam Marshall
- 8:25: Expected Dismissal
- 8:00: Doors open, Hope Cafe is Open
- 9:00: Welcome with live praise and worship
- Session Two: Jep & Jessica Robertson with Stephen & Pam Marshall
- Break. Product tables and Hope Cafe are open
- Session Three: Jep & Jessica Robertson with Stephen & Pam Marshall
- Session Four: Q&A with Jep & Jessica Robertson
- 12:00: Expected Dismissal