T.A.L.K Prayer Guide
Thank God (Ps. 100:4)
- Thank you, God, for the Presence of God saturating our city and surrounding the “Soul Zone.”
- Thank you, God, for all the children and families returning to school.
- Thank you, God, for the message of Jesus Christ and salvation becoming the fiber of our school system.
- Thank you, God, that the foster children of our community are finding homes and families who love them and will care for them.
- Thank you, God, for godly teachers to fill all of our schools.
- Thank you, God—Revival is released into all our schools in Lansing and the “Soul Zone!”
- Thank you, God, for the students of MSU this 2018-19 school year—that each student would have an encounter with God and receive salvation.
- Thank you, God, for families of our “Soul Zone”—financial breakthroughs and windfall of blessings for each home.
- Thank you, God, for surrounding all the single parents of the “Soul Zone”—for satisfying their desires with good things and granting them protection and provision!
- Thank you, God, for a harvest of souls coming into Your Kingdom.
Ask God (Jn. 14:13-14)
Ask and you shall receive….
- God, we ask for protection around each student in our “Soul Zone.”
- God, we ask for godly leaders to be placed on our school boards & PTAs, and for godly volunteers and teachers.
- God, we ask for godly leaders to be elected in our city councils.
- God, we ask for a godly leader to be elected in all branches of Gov.
- God, we ask that the financial stewards of our school systems make godly spending decisions.
- God, we ask that the material taught in our schools have the aroma of Heaven!
- We pray that those making the education decisions in our schools will be led by God.
- God, we pray that this school year each student would have an abundant provision: healthy eating habits, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not one student in our community would go hungry!
Listen to God (Matt. 10:27)
What is God saying for our “Soul Zone” and school systems?
He is saying…
- I declare a fire of revival coming to our schools.
- I declare a hunger for God’s Word will ignite a passion for purity and holiness.
- I declare that this passion will ignite a boldness to heal the sick, cast out demons, save the lost, and walk in grace, love, and forgiveness.
- I declare the essence and presence of God will infiltrate every fiber of our “Soul Zone.”
- I declare godly leaders in all branches of governmental offices in Lansing and surrounding areas.
- I declare all the foster care children are placed in Godly homes.
- I declare families are praying together.
- I declare revival among all of our campuses.
- I declare MSU will become a Godly equipping college: that those coming to MSU will experience God and salvation and return to their communities and countries with a new message of HOPE in Jesus.
- I declare revival will spread like fire from MSU and UofM and all other Michigan colleges to the outer regions of the world.
Take a few minutes and pray as you hear God speak. Declare His will to be done in our community.
Know who God is. (Ps 46:10, Ps 4:3)
- Proverbs 22:6: Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
- Psalm 127:3: Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
- The fruit of the womb is a reward.
- Genesis 8:22: While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease.
- Matthew 9:38: Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
- John 3:16: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- 2 Corinthians 1:20: For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.