Thank you! In 2018, as a church family, we gave nearly 1.5 million dollars to local and foreign missions—that includes support for 310 missionaries in 120 countries. This also includes:
- We invested over $40,000 into prison ministries. Every week, over 1,500 inmates across Michigan heard the gospel of Jesus!
- We gave over $25,000 for food and hygiene items for local refugees.
- We invested over $10,000 into substance abuse ministries in Michigan.
- We gave over $30,000 to support ministries that serve victims of human trafficking, both locally and overseas.
- We’ve invested over $200,000 into targeted grants, scholarships, and pastoral education so church leaders across the US and internationally can be equipped to lead with excellence. Local kid’s ministries like Pontiac Kids Power Company and foreign missions like the church in eastern Europe, were among those that received these grants.
- We invested over $75,000 in state-side church planting.
- We responded to multiple fires, storms, and disasters here in America and abroad, with over $35,000 in disaster relief.
- We planted a church in the jungles of Ecuador with a $10,000 investment! Now that church is ministering to hundreds of new Christians.
- In Europe, we renovated three children’s ministry rooms with a generous gift of $7,500.
- In Africa, you and I together have given over $10,000, where we distributed over 500 “Fire Bibles” to pastors that would have otherwise not had access to them.
- We took another $10,000 and built eight classrooms in West Africa to be part of stopping the poverty cycle and see the gospel advanced.
- We saw hundreds healed and tens of thousands hear about
Jesus through a $25,000 investment in events and outreaches in Africa, Thailand, and India through Christopher Alam.
- We we able to invest over $40,000 in university ministries and missionaries across Michigan.
When I hear Pastor Kevin paint Heaven’s vision and say, “In 2019, we are going to experience more, miracles, and multiplication,” I can’t help but think that multiplication means at least double.
In 2019, our Mount Hope Church goal is to double our giving and invest 3 million dollars to missions and local outreach—this includes Spyn Student Ministries’ goal of $80,000 and Kidz Connect’s BGMC goal of $15,000.
We need to raise, train, and equip 500 individual missions and outreach intercessors who will weekly release protection, wisdom, and favor to the Soul Zone and beyond. We need to see 1,000 volunteers and short-term missionaries being sent out on at least 12 local and foreign serving trips. Lives will forever be changed because of you and your faithfulness to pray, love, and serve.
Here’s my humble request—pray with me for our missions giving capacity to double, that our prayer capacity would double, and that our sending capacity would double.
My wife and I have committed to give more to missions in 2019 than we have ever given before. We have strategically decided to give those funds through Mount Hope Church toward the projects laid out in this book. I ask you to pray about coming on this adventure with Mount Hope and committing to do the same.